Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How was your June?


Summer. It continues to fly by. Looks like I successfully didn't blog for the whole month.

Above is a sunrise at the Camp on Big Travers in the UP. One of the things we've been up too. I can't get the underline off of this thing...



The opportunity to capture this picture (taken from across the yard so as not to interrupt their trip to Michigan...or maybe it was PR this time...) brought me out of my blogging drought, however. It just seemed like the perfect reprise of this:

...one of my favorite pictures from Elsa's first year. In this one, she had just learned to sit up.

Add a few years, another baby on the way, some more sawmill equipment in the background, and a newly adopted dog, Reina. And life goes on...

I'll grab a moment and share a moment from the past weeks.

A successful fishing trip for Grandpa and Oliver.



Blueberry season. A growing garden. Summer. It all goes by to fast.

4 comments:

joan j said...

hey you! I was reading a magazine and came across an article about gluten free. I found this web site and thought I'd pass it on to you glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com I have no idea if it's good, bad or ugly, but check it out if you want to.

Anna said...

kiitos on that, I'll check it out. Must say, the web is WAY better than buying multiple cookbooks for recipes etc. I can go by other people's reviews and I tend to have much better luck with things turning out. :)

Have fun in the goob.

spi said...

Jess loves glutenfreegirl and I think I have gotten a few good recipes off their myself.

One of the books we use all the time is the book of 1000 GF recipes that I gave mom for Christmas. Check it out.

Pete/Heidi said...

Hi Anna! Your kids are getting so big (and so cute)! Love the fishing pics! (I am catching up on blogs tonight)