Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm baaack!


We're back up and running after an unintentional technology hiatus.

I'm under strict instructions from Elsa: "Mom, you shouldn't never, EVER spill coffee on the computer again."

At a $73 repair bill, I'm inclined to agree.

Halloween was a beautiful and successful day. We had a train, a princess and a teddy bear. And lots of candy.

I've got spelt bread rising, pumpkins in the oven, a shower to take, work to go to, so I suppose I'd better keep moving.

I enjoyed my forced hiatus, but it's good to be reconnected!

2 comments:

joan j said...

Welcome back! Cute trick or treaters. Any of the clothes work out?

Anna said...

Joan, yup, I kept quite a bit...but made myself stay below 12 months, I just don't have the room to store more than a year's worth:) Did you have trick or treaters?