Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thelma

A few facts: We live in a trailer house. We live in the woods. Mice live in the woods. It's getting colder, therefore mice want to live in our house.

So, we have a cat. Thelma.

This is her.

Another fact. She's a good mouser. I haven't had any mouse turds in my cupboards since she came to stay.

And I appreciate that. Really, I do. Very, very much, in fact. For that, I'm willing to feed her and put up with her cat hair everywhere.

But seriously. Does she have to go out looking for mice, catch them and bring them inside, leaving them on the floor-sometimes half eaten-for me to stumble upon unaware and unassuming as I groggily start my day?

It's quite a waker-upper.

1 comment:

joan j said...

AUGH!!! That is nasty! *shudder*
Glad that some of the clothes worked...if you haven't got rid of them yet Heidi might need some for Karl. And, yep, we had a few trick or treaters here along with a shark, skunk and a witch. :)