Thursday, May 7, 2009

Whew!

A marathon day of preparing for a garage sale! I've been in desperate need of thinning my children's clothing, so when my aunt called saying she was planning a garage sale (this weekend is the city-wides in Menahga) and did I want to put anything in it, I jumped at the chance.

Except that was on Thursday last week. I left Friday, came back Monday, attempted to recuperate and find my house Tuesday and worked a 12 hour Wednesday. So, that left today. Thankfully, the kids cooperated very well, and much got accomplished. Now, lets just hope for another couple beautiful days and a successful sale!

Being as I've really got other things I should be doing, here's just one more photo from the trip: San Francisco from Twin Peaks (evidently the high point of the city) at night. This is probably the one and only period of clearness...you can see the Golden Gate Bridge in the upper middle here.

1 comment:

joan j said...

Hey! Cool pictures of San Fran, I've been wondering how your trip was but haven't had time to stop in and see. We have a baptism this weekend and Keith was gone all week, so I've been a bit busy...:) Keep the photos coming and let me know how the sale went!