Saturday, November 14, 2009

It'll be a shocker

when it's -20 and sunny.

Oliver's convinced that no matter what, if the sun is out, it's warm and summer. Just now I overheard him "Elsa! The sun came out! (It peaked out for about 10 seconds) We can go outside to play!" I'm tellin' ya, it'll be a shocker come January.

The job interview went well, I had a good feeling when I was leaving. Of course, I spent the next hours rehashing everything, "I should of said this instead..." I should hear on Monday what the verdict is. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Thanks everyone for the good vibes:)

Off to throw the kids in the tub. They were washing dishes, which evidently turned into a soap-up-our-hair-with-hand-and-dish-soap-fest. And to mop the floor...

The sun keeps peaking out-enjoy your Saturday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that the interview went well, I hope you'll get the job XX

Anonymous said...

haha so its not just my kids that say that all the time....Hannah says the same thing, can we go outside, its warm out there, the sun is out. 23 degrees is not warm children.

Angie

spi said...

I hope you get the job and I am sending good vibes your way.

Jess says the kids in the kindergarten say the exact same thing: "I don't need my coat it is sunny out"