Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Songs for today

Through the window photo grab

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day...

Oh where, oh where did the library books go? Oh where, oh where can they beeee?

Although this temperate weather is welcome and I can almost watch the snow melt, I could really handle seeing the sunshine. I hardly dare to say it, but what if spring is here for good? Have I mentioned the mud? Another sign of spring. It's half a foot deep in places. Spring. Yum. However, this is MN I know the other shoe will fall and we'll get a March-or April-storm.



To break the monotony of being in the house, I thought we'd head to the library and grocery store. No dice. A stack of books have gone MIA. And, since I cleaned in order to have some friends over for brunch yesterday, I haven't really a clue where they could be.



Speaking of, that brunch was great fun; after our trip to Duluth the other weekend, the group of us from around here decided we should make an effort to get together more often. I was babysitting, so over they came. I made a delicious Apple German Pancake, the others brought their contributions, we ate, the kids played and we visited. Good for the soul. The above picture is Oliver cooking up concoctions with some friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you guys are seeing some rain and we've just had our first snow since Christmas... weird :)
-Katrina