Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sunny and 40?

Thanks everyone for the well wishes on the last post. I'm looking for the new arrival sometime around early September. (I just made my first Dr. appt, so it's mostly just a guess.) In answer to inquiries, lately I've been feeling pretty good...but the stretch from pretty much Thanksgiving through New Years my stomach was in my throat. It made it hard to enjoy all the yummy holiday food and I'm very happy to have that stretch behind me. We're all pretty excited...and relieved to have made it to this point!

Now, how about this weather? Absolutely gorgeous, upper thirties the last few days. I was watching Thelma the cat this morning basking in the warm sunshine, soaking up the rays with her tummy solar cells, and thought, boy, can I relate to how wonderful that feels. Mmmm.

Think I'll head outside for a walk-

No comments: