Saturday, May 8, 2010

A few daily funnies to record for posterity...

At work today, my patient was "sleeping." After trying many tactics to wake her, I finally asked, "are you just not responding to me, or what?"

To which, with her eyes tightly closed she simply stated, "I'm not responding to you."

Guess I had pestered her to much. Maybe I'll tuck that away for when I'm old and use it then too...

***

Last night, Elsa was insisting on being independent during and after sauna.
... I was paying attention to Oliver when I heard:

"I need a little help over here. I need a little help over here. I need a little help over here."


She had managed to get one arm in the correct hole, and was working on the head; evidently it wasn't going so well...

2 comments:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Funny funnies! ;)

How's your job going?

Lori said...

So cute!