Thursday, May 13, 2010

If the walls were covered with velcro...

They'd both be on the ceiling.

This cold and rainy weather is becoming a hazard to our health. A minute ago, O&E were climbing on the kitchen set, then to the back of a chair and bailing off...

Now they're playing soccer with a basketball.

Supper they were doing cartwheels on the bench.

My "stop that, you'll break something" reflex is wearing out.

Tomorrow, today's high temperature is supposed to be the low of the day.

For the safety of my noggin, the survival of the poor Thelma-cat (and the fact that there's city-wide sales in M) I really, really hope so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a beautiful day today. I hope you, the kids, and Nana have fun shopping. Make sure Nana remembers to get things on the list. If I am not home when you get there put the sauna going.

Grandpa