Monday, July 26, 2010

Wednesday

  • I wonder if the rooster has any idea it was just told "SHUT UP!" by Oliver. It doesn't appear to have fazed it at all...
  • One of my current favorite lines is "Cuz I'm the mom, that's why."
Such as : "Moooom, I wanna scoop my OWN ice cream."
"No, I'll do it."
"But whhhyyyyy caaan't Iiiii?"
"Cuz, I'm the mom, that's why."

It works great.

  • While eating breakfast, Elsa asked her dad for something to drink. Againandagainandagain. When Eric told her "I'm coming, keep your pants on!" she looked down, then quietly stated, "They're jammies, not pants."
  • Eric is outside, sawing. Yahoo! We always love when he has work in the mill!
  • Yesterday we woke to green, turmoily (that should be a word) skies and stayed in storm watches all day. Today, so far is sunny and gorgeous. Time to go enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) I miss you and your kids. You guys are soo cute.
-Katrina