Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm crying UNCLE!

That's it. I've determined finding the bottom of the laundry pile is simply not possible. Day before yesterday I thought it was getting close, but it has evaded me again.

It could be because the daughter has had accidents the last two nights...while ever so conveniently positioned upon ALL of both of the kids blankets, meaning they all.have.to.be.washed.

And because the spin cycle of the washer only clicks on with small loads...meaning I can wash a total of four, yes 4, towels (or the equivalent) in a load...unless I want to wring them out by hand.

Either way, I'm crying uncle to that amoeba of a laundry pile.

UNCLE!

...If you don't hear from me in a few, please come check...I may be drowning. In laundry.

3 comments:

spi said...

Our basement in the new apartment had a washer and dryer and then last week our landlord had somebody bring in yet another washer and dryer for our exclusive use.

Eventually we are supposed to get coin op laundry in the basement so we are not exactly sure what is happening. Either way I am taking advantage of not having to go get coins from the bank and doing all of my laundry. :)

Good luck with the pile!

Anna said...

I definitely wouldn't complain! Enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Jan said...

I'd leave the kids behind and go relax at the laundromat for the weekend. Might as well have ladies there while you're at it : )