Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Morning Drive

Lately, my morning drive to work has been absolutely gorgeous. Sun rising, crisp, misty-foggy-clear beautifulness. If only I actually left with time to stop for more photo opportunities.


The neighboring family, frolicking in the morning fog.


Sunbeams through the tree


Twice a week I drive 70 miles to the north west of home. The further I go, the more expansive and stretching the fields are. Check out the beautiful rolling hills of the road. Gorgeous.

The local wildlife, with their newest additions, scrambling to get away from the scary camera lady.

Ahhh.

It all makes me want to become a real morning person. The kind that gets up this early every day.

8 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful!!

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Gasp! Wow! See, I love people like you who stop to take pictures and to notice that no matter where you live you find beauty. MN is no quite as glaringly scenic as AK, but defniniltely I think it's beautiful. Great shots! (Now let me get back to work . . . ) oooh, 1 more thing, Maybe let's make a Facebook group entitled "Wannabe Morning people".

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

never mind my typos. :)

Krista said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

love, love, love the rolling hilly road shot!
~ann b.

Anna said...

Thanks all! I love my morning drive:) Every single time, I wish I had more time to stop for pictures, the scenery and lighting is amazing.

Jen-I'm with you on the FB group!

Amanda J. said...

I am so with your Anna and Jen on the FB group. I would love to be a morning person because it always seems so beautiful then but it is so hard to wake up. Love the pictures, Anna!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna! I've stopped by your blog before but never quite figured out who you where before now...the wedding pic and SanFran pics clued me in and it was nice to see pictures of Andy!

I love your morning scene pics, and wish I was an early bird too. I worked night shift years ago, and enjoyed the early morning then.

See you sometime!
Kathleen H.
I'm James Taiv's aunt living downstate Mich temporarily, then back to the UP