Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday

Wahoo! I got every single thing on my list and only a few impulse buys yesterday (and those were a few clothes for me...jeans to replace the two with new holes in the knee, and some great boots!) The only problem was that I was so fixated on the list I had made, that I didn't contemplate the few people who's gifts I hadn't decided on...but knowing what I was looking for was a wonderful way to go!

I recently realized my growing son was quickly stretching out of his winter coat. Of course, during garage sale season, I picked up a size bigger for Elsa, and she still fits in hers from last year. Oliver? Nothing. How annoying. So I found him a coat yesterday...he wore it out to the mill today with his dad... and got oil on it. How typical. I didn't even get mad. It's a given that new gets stained on the first wear. Garage sale finds will stay clean forever...

Today I'm dragging from a late night Christmas partying last night...not a whole lot getting accomplished but I'm still hoping to get a tree and set it up today. Good thing there's a tree farm about three miles from here!

Wish me luck...

No comments: