Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gingersnaps


They're my favorite cookie. But they've got to be soft, homemade. They just go so wonderfully with both milk and coffee. Of course I had a helper...and this was one of those times the helping actually didn't make me want to pull my hair out by the end. Yum.

The last few days I've been starting to wonder if I'm taking after the rest of my family with food allergies. (I'm almost expecting it to hit me at some point, but holding out till I have to make diet changes.) So I don't have to say how glad I am that the tummy ache, tiredness of yesterday had passed by this morning. Some sort of bug I guess, and I hope the kids don't get it!

On the great side of the being sick thing-the kitchen was a complete disaster, since I worked all weekend and didn't feel up to it yesterday. When I got up this morning, there was soup simmering in the crockpot and the place was sparkling. Knew I kept him around for somethin'!!

Cheers to thoughtful hubby's!


3 comments:

Lois said...

ooh! way to go eric!

Jan said...

that is a thoughtful hubby, for sure!

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

What a lucky girl! :) Hmm- Gingersnaps sound delish!