Sunday, April 26, 2009

For the enjoyment of others:

I'm currently playing the ignoring game. Cuz my morning has been like this: Poopy.

Oliver woke up "I poopded in my unners"
Minutes after breakfast: "Mooom, I'm dooone!" But not done on the potty. He didn't make it there.
Then in the tub "Mooom, somebody poopded!" (this time it was E.)
Did I mention the cat happened to pick a poopy spot to stick her foot somewhere along here too? And that my washer's been on the fritz since Thursday?

(finally back a few hours later...)
So I spent those few minutes playing the ignoring game.

Thankfully, my father in law was able to come fix the washer. We found a few left over pull-ups and are putting them to use. We've been a few hours without an accident.

Now, if only the three year old would stop acting like a three year old. (read: dragging his sister across the floor one minute and the cat around by it's head the next.)

Maybe it's just to make me good and ready to go on my trip. Yup, it must be.

No comments: