Monday, April 27, 2009

Reasons I'm ready for May

  • First of all, my trip to San Francisco to visit my eldest brother, Andy from the 1-4, sans kids!
  • Spring will (hopefully) be here for good. (It was snowing on my way to work today...)
  • Garden planting:)
  • Our new (as of Friday) chicks will be growing, and getting closer to eating some of the wood tics I found the other day.
  • The Wedding!
  • And most of all, I might get my husband back. He has been in charge of taking care of the 'old' store since they (the local grocer he works for) moved into their new location. It's been a project. He's had no days off for the last two and a half weeks, and put in 76 or so hours in the last seven days. Lets just say, I want him back!!! (and so do the kids.) Thankfully, they have to be out of the old by the 30th.
  • Bring on May.

No comments: