Friday, April 17, 2009

Shucks.

I thought we'd survived, that we'd made it through the worst. And now she found a doggone pluggie. Back we go to square one. Shucks.

(This is kinda continuing from Jan's blog..) I love listening to Elsa as she's learning two and three word sentences. She's a much earlier talker than Oliver was, which is very nice. The way she says Oliver is priceless. She uses it frequently, and it's especially great when she's mad at him.

Olbidiber! Olbidiber! (it's said very quickly with a little tongue roll-twist...heehee)

And just to boost my mommy pride, Oliver just told me, with a great big chuckle, "Your butt is falling out!" Ahem, excuse me while I adjust my shirt...


*In my defense, my bum wasn't falling out at all. My shirt had ridden up while I was sitting here typing...*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhoh....time for the granny undies??
~ann b.

Sarah said...

Hahah! Is he funny! : )

Jill - A Farmer's Wife said...

Don't kids say the funniest things? My brother Tommy always called oatmeal "open-meal" and hamburgers were "hang-guh-burgs".