Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oooh, boy.

She's bound to get it right at some point.

That's what I told the lady I bumped into the other day. We were both perusing the hair accessories at a local store, when she started asking my opinion on the amount of 'bling' on the tiaras she was looking at. For her wedding. In July. At two in the afternoon. Motorcycle themed. On some stage. At Sturgis. and Oh yeah-it's her sixth.

She told me she has a problem maintaining relationships.

I guess.

And then when I said I, too was looking for hair accessories for a wedding that was in May, she gave me a look, and said "wow, you don't have much time!!" heh.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

SIX?! Wow, maybe she should spend less time planning her weddings, and more time focused on making them work! That's hilarious!

joan j said...

What? How come I never get to meet these cool people?! That is too funny!

Lois said...

joan pretty sure you already know all the cool people that matter.

Anna said...

Thing is she didn't look older than maybe 40, so she's really going through them fast! She was so sincere and serious. It still makes me chuckle.

amy i said...

Maybe her sixth will be charmed.......heh