Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New York Post headline today: Not So Fast You Greedy Bastards (in regards to the AIG bonuses, of course)

That just made my day. heh.

***


In other less depressing news, spring is springing, and we're all thrilled. Even if that does mean we end up with at least 12 sopping wet boots by the end of each day. Even if with it comes approximately a foot of mud-or more-in some places in our yard.



I made the caramel rolls I've been craving for weeks yesterday-yum! Good thing they turned out, because after all the 'help' from this ragamuffin and her brother, I needed a treat! Patience my friend, is a virtue...which might run thin every now and then.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Anna, Hi! two comments: that headline made me laugh too, and your kids are adorable:)

Lois said...

haha i love the 'do!

Jill - A Farmer's Wife said...

Yum....Caramel rolls...Now you've got ME craving them! And I am still trying to figure out if I should make those peanut butter chocolate chip cookies I love so much.