Tuesday, February 24, 2009

42 Degrees!

An oldie from last spring-Doesn't this look nice??

The snow, it is a-meltin', the puddles, they are a-growin', the boy, he was a-splashin'...the pants and boots, they are a drippin'. Spring is in the air!

Running errands is a trip with two mobile, eager puddle jumpers in tow. The library was one stop, I've been in need of a few new books...hopefully the one book we brought home that doesn't have pictures will be enthralling. I simply grabbed it off the 'new arrivals' shelf as I chased my not-on-good-library-behavior kiddos out the door. Humpf. I was looking forward to a nice stack to enjoy at my leisure. Shucks, anyways.

And, boy, that down-spout at the grocery store? That was enthralling.

We finally moseyed on home, and both are snoozing peacefully. On, to other motherly tasks. The laundry pile, it is a-growin'.

Enjoy this wonderful springful day!

5 comments:

Beth H said...

I'll agree, that spring pic does look nice. I am looking forward to heading outside without the bundling! It is time to start counting down to April?

Anonymous said...

today was beautiful! i hope we get some more sunny days to follow
~ann b.

Anonymous said...

The picture makes me anxious for spring!! Fresh air, birds chirping, no hats, mits or thick jackets. Green grass poking through the snow. And then come the tulips! Winter out, Spring In!

Anna said...

Alas, more snow is on the way. Going bald, one piece of hair at a time...

Ev said...

Not to brag or anything.... It's going to be 80 degrees today. There's not a cloud in the sky, grass is poking out, leaves are on the trees, cacti are everywhere. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Arizona, baby!