Monday, February 2, 2009

Do you ever feel as if you could scream your wishes from the rooftops, dance a jig and do cartwheels, but no matter what, you just won't be heard???

There are some people in my life that tend to make me feel just that way. And you know what? After a while, it gets darn hard to overlook things again...and again...and again. It makes me want to BURST at the seams. But, burst I have done before, and that, my friends, is counterproductive.

So tonight, I kept it civil. Then came on here to let off a little steam.

Thanks:)

6 comments:

Jan said...

oh, your hubby not payin' attention to you??
I am trying to guess...

Anna said...

No, it's someone else...and in regards to my kiddo's, so I wish that I'd be heard. Ah well...urg.

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Anna, good vent! I feel that way, regarding the person in my life Jan mentions in her comment here. :) Deep breath.

Best of luck~ Jen

joan j said...

uh-oh. They're at it again, huh? :P

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Feels good to blow some steam sometimes, doesn't it?

Anna said...

Joan: Yup.Completely irritating.
Jennifer: Isn't it such a frustrating feeling?
Jen: I sure felt better after typing that!